Tuesday, September 13, 2005

fresh fresh freshers

If you are new to Goldsmiths College this is the exciting info for you...
(if you're not new and already part of the CU crew all help will be cool!)

What's happening for freshers?
  • Monday 26th and Tuesday 27th - be sure to take a flyer from one of us about what's happening around campus!
  • Wednesday 28th - Boat trip from Greenwich to the Tate Modern - meet at the main entrance at 2pm
  • Thursday 29th - Rounders match extravanganza...fancy winning the rounders ashes? join in our match on the back feild, or just come and eat a donut-head for the gazeebo-1pm onwards
  • Friday 30th - find us and sign up at the freshers fayre. be sure to pick up your free pack from us too
  • Friday 30th - want some south east london chinese? Meet us at entrance to college and then onto 'The crypt' - Peckham's famous jazz bar in a crypt!

Are you in halls? Have you found your 'Life' book yet? It's a bit of the Bible written by one of the friends of Jesus about his life. Haven't got one? Want one? Of course! email: goldsmithschristianunion@hotmail.com

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi goldsmiths cu, I just dropped in on my way back to my Jewish site. I liked what I
found and thought that I would leave you a note for your efforts in creating fresh fresh freshers. It
is amazing what you find looking through these blogs, and the links from them. Have
you ever done that?

8:44 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

goldsmiths cu, I was just passing by on my search for things about on
the Net, and dropped in on your blog. I was looking for stuff for my site. Not
sure that your blog was exactly what I needed, but I enjoyed my visit all the same.

2:32 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi goldsmiths cu love your blog. I came across it while looking for pray to god. I know fresh fresh freshers is not an exact match but thanks for the read. I'll get on with my search for pray to god stuff and will visit again sometime. Take Care

6:22 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi goldsmiths cu it never ceases to amaze me how creative people are, especailly the young ones, gives me hope for the future. Anyway I was looking for information on prayers and landed on your page. I was looking more for prayers so fresh fresh freshers wasn't an exact match but I enjoyed reading your posts. Take Care. I'll bookmark your blog for future.

5:45 pm  
Blogger becci brown said...

hey all thanks for dropping by...sory this blog is SO SO outdated. well try and get it live and kicking again soon!

God bless, Becci

7:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home